Terms of Service
Welcome to wutabout.com!
Wutabout service is providing a comment based plaform that helps you to get socialized, reach peoples opinion and also reach the opinion valuable for you by using the filtering options.
Our Service provides:
(1) a real-time commenting system which allows real-time posting and updating;
(2) a notification and reply system that alerts users to monitor the community and also gives the instant messaging service;
(3) filtering options in order to sort comments as age, sex, location, etc.
You cannot use the services unless you form a binding contract with Wutabout which is compliable with this agreement and all local, national, international and state laws rules and regulations. It is strictly prohibited to use or acces to the service sif you are under 13. Services are not available for previously removed users from Wutabout.
Your Wutabout account provides you the acces to the services that Wutabout may establish and maintain in its sole discretion. If you open a Wutabout account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Wutabout immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Wutabout will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You may control your User profile and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your profile settings. By providing Wutabout your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your settings page you may receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
(1) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”.
(2) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
(3) attempting to interfere with, to compromise the system integrity or security or to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
(4) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(5) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
(6) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service;
(7) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
(8) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity or conducting fraud;
(9) interfering with the proper working of the Service;
(10) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service or Wutabout’s written permission; or
(11) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
Accessing the audiovisual content available on the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below) is expressly prohibited. “Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Wutabout Service to a User’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the User.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for any or no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Wutabout Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Wutabout shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
due to any of the foregoing or any breach of the Agreement by you, pending our reasonable investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of the Agreement by you.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, Wutabout grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial (i.e. you may not use the Service to provide ads) use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. Wutabout reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the Wutabout Content (as defined below). Wutabout reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Service at any time and for any reason or in the future to charge for commercial usage.
User Responsibility and User-Posted Content
Some areas of the Service allow Users to post content such as profile information, comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service “User Content”).
You agree not to post User Content that:
(1) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
(2) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
(3) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
(4) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
(5) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); or
(6) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), rights of privacy or publicity rights. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content or your use is covered by a fair use exception and have the power to grant the license granted below. Wutabout reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Wutabout believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
For the purposes of the Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following: Your User Content and Wutabout’s use thereof as contemplated by these Terms and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights, right of publicity and privacy rights.
Wutabout may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under these Terms without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
Wutabout takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Wutabout shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to Wutabout a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service and Wutabout’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
Wutabout, the Wutabout logo and the Wutabout design are trademarks or trade dress of Wutabout, and may not be used without express written permission from Wutabout, other than for attribution, which is required via the display of the Wutabout logo and marks and usage of the universal Wutabout login option and commenter profiles as presented in the default themes, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Wutabout. All other trademarks not owned by Wutabout that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Wutabout. Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, APIs, software, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to other Users (the “Wutabout Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Wutabout and its licensors (including other Users who post User Content to the Service). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Wutabout Content. Use of the Wutabout Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wutabout and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
(1) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
(2) your violation of any provision of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above;
(3) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights;
(4) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
(5) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or
(6) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WUTABOUT, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
WUTABOUT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WUTABOUT SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND WUTABOUT WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WUTABOUT, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WUTABOUT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WUTABOUT ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (7) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WUTABOUT, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING GREATER THAN EITHER (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO WUTABOUT HEREUNDER OR (B) 1 DOLLAR.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WUTABOUT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Wutabout without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
Notification Procedures and Changes to Terms